THE AROMATIC PISHORI RICE

THE AROMATIC PISHORI RICE

(Photo credits)

When it comes to picking the right type of rice, I have always had difficulties with this task. I always ended up picking either one that took too long to cook or if it cooked it did not dry completely hence remaining soggy. This always bothered me until I confided in my friend to help with the problem because I did not want to embarrass myself in front of visitors I was expecting that weekend. She then referred me to a friend of hers who specializes in pure Pishori rice and assured me that I would not regret his services and true to her words since my first order I have never been disappointed. 


The Pishori rice is of great quality and it cooks through. I can attest to this since I compared cooking it with another brand and it passed the test. The aroma that accompanies it is so salivating and it makes you anticipate eating. I can assure you that your family will love eating this rice and for those who can differentiate between pure and mixed rice, you will attest to what am saying. Just to give you a clear picture of what am talking about I even went ahead and cooked this rice and another from another brand and had my family try both and tell me which one they liked most. Out of a family of five members, four were able to choose this brand compared to the one we got from another vendor. And trust me when I say this was a pass from my very choosy and picky family members.


20200424_093027_1[1]

(Photo credits)


This particular vendor sources the rice from the source therefore ensuring that he gets the best quality and the purest available. This is attested to his long stay in the rice business which makes him the best in finding the best. This gives you the best pure Pishori rice that you ever cooked.


What particularly impressed me about their services is how fast they deliver it to you and how efficient their customer service is by catering to all your questions and concerns. However, I wish that they catered for those living in other towns.


For the lovers of Pishori rice especially those who frequently host visitors and want to be the best this is the best rice for you. It can also be used for small-scale consumption it works both ways.


For those who are interested in ordering the rice, you can reach the seller either at the location in Kahawa Wendani or alternatively order online through Joysila Enterprises and they will deliver it to your doorstep. A kilo goes for Ksh. 160 and you can also order in bulk whichever way works for you.


more posts will be coming



Much appreciation to;


https://Cynthiaokemwa.blogpost.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of Kenyan Pishori Rice